http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y460/krschfld/navbar6_zps9e757c7d.png

home about me contact advertise disclosures

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Cake Boss

I know I'm not truly from the East Coast because I still love putting my Tourist hat on. Have you guys ever seen Cake Boss on TLC? Well, Carlo's Bakery, the bakery featured on Cake Boss, is just a few blocks from where I live. Neither Keith nor I had been there yet, mostly because it wasn't a high priority and there is often a long line. Well, last Friday we were walking to the grocery store and decided on a whim to stop in and get some treats.


It was pretty cool to pop into the most touristy part of Hoboken. We got a couple eclairs and a couple horned somethings. The treats were very good. The cakes looked awesome, so those will definitely need a taste test. I'm sure we'll stop back in the event that there isn't a long line again.


pictures courtesy of Keith's cell phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and thoughts, but please keep it respectful. Spam will be removed. -Kara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...