http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y460/krschfld/navbar6_zps9e757c7d.png

home about me contact advertise disclosures

Monday, July 15, 2013

Life Lately

Hi Friends. Things have been a little sporadic here on the blog, and I think that trend might be continuing for a little bit. I was promoted at work, which was pretty exciting. Proof that my hard work is being noticed and is paying off. However, this also means that I'll be working extra over the next few weeks while I'm training for my new role.
So, lately we've been:
  • treating ourselves to cones and milkshakes when we really didn't want to do our laundry, but did it anyways.
  • playing lots of board games since I finally own Settlers of Catan (thanks Mom!)
  • I've been obsessed with putting fresh fruit on salads. Mango, any type of berry, and kiwi over salad greens with walnuts... delish.
  • I've really wanted a sleeveless chambray shirt. Since I'm not shopping, I decided to risk cutting off the sleeves of an old long-sleeved chambray shirt that I had in the back of my closet. Success!
Hope all is well with you, chickadee. Hoping to get back into my blogging groove soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and thoughts, but please keep it respectful. Spam will be removed. -Kara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...