http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y460/krschfld/navbar6_zps9e757c7d.png

home about me contact advertise disclosures

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Twenty-three


It's my birthday, kids. I have a day full of celebrating planned: brunch with the boyfriend, a day at the Museum of Modern Art, and dinner with friends tonight. Twenty-two was a crazy year, in that my life completely changed.

I graduated from college, moved home, got into grad school, moved halfway across the country, started grad school and learned that I hated it (and that sometimes Plan A doesn't work out), finished my semester, and started applying for full-time jobs (to be continued.) This year has been filled with HUGE life changes. But, it's also been filled with small lessons: learning to persevere (job hunting), learning to make a home somewhere new, learning to dream big (defining Plan B... C....), and feeling more comfortable in my own skin than ever before.

Twenty-two was an incredibly journey. I'm ready to see where it goes from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and thoughts, but please keep it respectful. Spam will be removed. -Kara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...