http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y460/krschfld/navbar6_zps9e757c7d.png

home about me contact advertise disclosures

Friday, January 25, 2013

Employed!

Yesterday I interviewed for a part-time job in a department store, and was offered it on the spot! I'm so happy to have found something so quickly. I was hired as a flex employee, which means that I will get to pick up as many shifts as I like. Its perfect because it allows me to earn as much as I need, but also to take fewer shifts when I have a heavier school load.

The dress code is black bottoms with a black top. However, we are able to wear a colored or patterned top, but it must be covered by a third layer (like a sweater or jacket) that is black. I'm quite partial to black, white, and grey ensembles, so the only challenge is coming up with outfits that aren't a) boring and b) the exact same. So, I've been brainstorming:



collages made using polyvore.com. feel free to friend me if you use the site, my username is northstareast

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and thoughts, but please keep it respectful. Spam will be removed. -Kara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...