Kitchen/Dining: our space for this very small. We have almost zero counter space!
- Reorganize and make better use of our (limited) cabinet space to free up the counters!
- Add more posters to our beer collage and frame them all
- Make seat cushions, hanging hand towels, and curtains
- Eventually, I'd like to put a windowsill herb garden in.
Living Room: We have a lot of black furniture that needs to get broken up. I'd also like to set up a crafting corner by unpacking my easel and sewing machine. This is also the only space in our apartment that doesn't have wall art.
- Make table cloths for the coffee tables and curtains.
- Set up craft corner and rearrange furniture as necessary
- Put up shelf (??) above TV and decide upon things to hang behind the couch.
Bedroom: Our bedroom is pretty much done, except for smaller things. I love to read in bed, but there's no way to set up our bed so that its against the wall to lean against, so we're in need of a headboard. I'm using a step-ladder as a nighstand now, so I want to replace that as well. Easy.
- Make a headboard.
- Get a nightstand.
Bathroom: no work needed!