http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y460/krschfld/navbar6_zps9e757c7d.png

home about me contact advertise disclosures

Friday, February 22, 2013

Quick Breakfast: Greek Yogurt, Walnuts, Crasins


Happy Friday! Just sharing a quick breakfast/snack before heading off to work, etc. I'm more than ready for the weekend, as this was my first week back at work. Glad to have some dollars coming in, but sorely missing my overflowing free time. Any fun plans for the weekend?

I turn to this combo every time I'm in need of a quick breakfast or light snack between meals. Small, delicious, and full of protein. I loved eating yogurt and granola, but I've realized that granola isn't always the most healthy food. It can have tons of sugar! So,  on a whim I threw a bunch of walnut pieces in, and the rest it history. A few spoonfuls of Greek yogurt (I'm obsessed with honey-flavored Greek Gods), walnut pieces, and a handful of crasins for sweetness makes for a perfect snack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and thoughts, but please keep it respectful. Spam will be removed. -Kara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...