http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y460/krschfld/navbar6_zps9e757c7d.png

home about me contact advertise disclosures

Friday, March 29, 2013

TGIF: March 29, 2013

Do you guys ever have just really lazy weeks? Where, outside of school and work, you can't really point to anything that you did? I kinda felt that way this week. But, one of the great things about these weekly roundups is that you can take time to reflect and think about the awesome things you did, even if they're small... otherwise they might've gone unnoticed!


I've been saving glass bottles for various projects and I finally whipped out my bottle cutter and spent an afternoon with it. We now have several candle holders, pen holders, and a vase that just need a few touches of paint to be really lovely.

Keith and I have developed a bit of a love affair with Johnny Rockets. The one here in Hoboken is a far cry away from the mall food court versions that we've previously experienced. Its just good diner food; Thursday night we had jalepeno burgers. We've also enjoyed trying their different milkshake flavors. The latest: apple pie, which actually has a slice of apple pie in it. Keith thought it was okay, but I LOVED it.


I had a simple, black frame sitting around holding a print from an ex. Keith really didn't like the print, so I never put it up. Well, when my friend sent me a care package with awesome coffee bag prints in it, I thought they'd be the perfect burst of color to sit in our kitchen. I never thought that space needed something, but honestly now its one of my favorite parts of the room. I'm really hoping to use some of those designs in future paintings as well.

We were graced with warmer weather so I sported a dress to work. First time my legs have seen the sun in 2013. I have to say, I love that we are already getting teased with warmer weather, in Minnesota it'd probably be another month away.

Overall, simple and sweet. Hope everyone has a great weekend and a Happy Easter, if you celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and thoughts, but please keep it respectful. Spam will be removed. -Kara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...