http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y460/krschfld/navbar6_zps9e757c7d.png

home about me contact advertise disclosures

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Touristy: Knicks game at Madison Square Garden

When Keith's family was in town, we went to a Knicks game at Madison Square Garden. I've walked past msg about a dozen times, so it was really exciting to actually go in! I'm not the biggest sports enthusiast, but Keith's family is, and they're really into basketball. I mostly enjoyed people-watching, asking questions about the game, and noting the differences between this stadium and ours in Minnesota. One of the biggest differences is that the stadium was pretty full. A Timberwolves game in Minnesota definitely doesn't attract the same audience.



The Knicks ended up winning by about 30 points. It was cool to see a victory, but the game probably would've been more exciting it were a bit closer.

Here's what happened on my birthday (a few decades early) at MSG!

Overall, it was just great to have family in town. It gives us an excuse to do different things than we normally do. My mom is coming into town tonight, so we'll let the fun times roll on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and thoughts, but please keep it respectful. Spam will be removed. -Kara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...