http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y460/krschfld/navbar6_zps9e757c7d.png

home about me contact advertise disclosures

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I'm Not a Fashion Blogger....

but, I think I have great style. Maybe I'm biased. Regardless, running this blog has been wonderful for me in a lot of different ways, mostly because it motivates me to actually DO things. To do the crafts that I have saved on Pinterest or that I've been brainstorming. Since I have, mentally, been trying to hone in on a personal style, I feel like putting these out here might continue to motivate me creatively.



 So, here's my first outfit post! This is one of my favorite outfits to wear to the grocery store or to school. Its so casual and comfortable, but pretty put-together as well. As many people, I'm obsessed with chambray tops. They look like a button-down, but feel more comfortable and casual. I love layering them with a sweatshirt because it makes sweatshirt look a little less frumpy and lazy. I can't wait until it warms up a little bit and I can throw on these tops with cropped jeans and a pair of tennis shoes.



I like to pair simple outfits with funky accessories. I love this arrow necklace that I got on a whim at Patina -- an AWESOME Minnesota-owned store. Don't you love when an impulse purchase ends up being one of your favorites? I love that its simple enough to go with most things, but adds some interest too. I'm also wearing red and white polka dot button earrings (also from Patina, but I can't find a link for them anywhere!) to add a touch of color.



Chambray shirt: jcrew factory // grey sweatshirt: target // jeans: madewell // jewelry: patina // boots: dsw

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and thoughts, but please keep it respectful. Spam will be removed. -Kara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...