http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y460/krschfld/navbar6_zps9e757c7d.png

home about me contact advertise disclosures

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Weekend Reading

Happy Saturday! I'll be heading to work later and then spending tomorrow running errands. Here's some pieces that I read this week and loved!

This Soup Recipe at Cinnamon Girl sounds absolutely divine. Rich and earthy, good for warming some cold bones.

A Practical Wedding is my favorite wedding blog (its actually the only one that I read) for their refreshing takes on weddings. They always strive to be inclusive and pursue authenticity in your marriages and wedding ceremonies. They made a great post this week about Love as a Choice, instead of just am emotion you feel. 

Design*Sponge always has something great up their sleeve. This tutorial for Google Analytics is really beneficial for bloggers and business owners. I use Google Analytics and thought I had it pretty well figured out.... but this tutorial taught me a thing or two.

Paper & Stitch has a great series called Secrets to Success. The whole series is really excellent, but Rule #2 really resonates with me. As I'm just starting out in my career path and its already taking some unexpected turns.

Ashley at After Nine to Five wrote a great post about organizing her email inbox. Really simple but great advice for keeping your inbox manageable AND not losing read emails.

Have a great weekend! Anyone have awesome plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and thoughts, but please keep it respectful. Spam will be removed. -Kara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...