http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y460/krschfld/navbar6_zps9e757c7d.png

home about me contact advertise disclosures

Friday, April 12, 2013

TGIF: April 12, 2013




I just can't get over how lovely the light is in our living room each morning. It was something that we never noticed until rearranging and opening up space, and adding those curtains. It's a lovely environment to wake up to and sip your coffee.

This week I've been practicing yoga a lot in our living room. After practicing on and off (mostly off) for years, I feel more driven to practice than ever. I love how calming it is and how in touch I feel with my body after a good practice. I've finally started identifying trouble areas and given myself goals to work on, which I think makes you more motivated to continue pursuing something.

Lastly, I just really need to talk about how hot it has been here. Sorry, dear friends in Minnesota. We spend the early part of this week hovering around 80 degrees. It was lovely and wonderful to go without coats and to feel the sun on your shoulders. But, sleeping in such heat is really miserable-- not to complain! I've just had a few sleepless nights.

I'm starting to really trust myself and dream big. I'm not ready to put all those dreams and goals on the Internet yet, but I'm really excited about the possibilities that I'm creating for myself.

Tell me about your week, friends. I'd love to hear about it!

blogkeeping: You know that you can follow A North Star in an Eastern Sky on Bloglovin' once Google Reader calls it quits, but I've been trying to find other ways for you to subscribe to my content. You can have new posts emailed to you by going to the upper right sidebar and entering your email in the "subscribe via email" box. I also tweet all my new posts and created a brand new board on Pinterest just for North Star in an Eastern Sky content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and thoughts, but please keep it respectful. Spam will be removed. -Kara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...