http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y460/krschfld/navbar6_zps9e757c7d.png

home about me contact advertise disclosures

Friday, May 24, 2013

TGIF: Minnesota Edition!!


It's a little weird being home after being away for a few months. It's interesting noting all the ways that things have stayed the same and all the ways that things have changed. And, I'm driving again! I haven't driven since January! I keep taking weird wrong turns. But, it's so great being among familiar faces and my favorite places (I've been cuddling with my dog SO much). I finally got a haircut, I've started seeing friends (and have more to see) and will be seeing a lot of family over the weekend.

My friend Jenna and I got lunch Thursday afternoon, then spent the afternoon walking up and down historic Summit Avenue in St. Paul. Absolutely gorgeous mansions! 



from the top down: the governor's mansion, F. Scott Fitzgerald's house, the J.J. Hill house & it's interiors

Hope everyone has a great long weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and thoughts, but please keep it respectful. Spam will be removed. -Kara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...