http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y460/krschfld/navbar6_zps9e757c7d.png

home about me contact advertise disclosures

Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Weekly Sketch


Since I mentioned that I've been getting back into drawing, a couple readers mentioned that they'd like to see more! While I'm happy to oblige, I also thought that posting more drawings might be a nice way to motivate myself. I'm happy to unveil my newest column: The Weekly Sketch. Sometimes I'll post a finished drawing, like this week, but other weeks it may be a snapshot into my sketchbook or a piece that's in-progress. I'm very excited about this column and hope that you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and thoughts, but please keep it respectful. Spam will be removed. -Kara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...