http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y460/krschfld/navbar6_zps9e757c7d.png

home about me contact advertise disclosures

Friday, June 28, 2013

TGIF: June 28, 2013


Here's what I've been up to this week:
+ Redesigning this little blog. It's so fresh and open, and I love that the colors still come through but are much more subtle.
+ Pitch Perfect is On Demand now... so I've watched it twice
+ Putting fresh fruit on everything! Spinach topped with mango, peaches, kiwi, walnuts, and strawberry balsamic dressing -- delish!
+ switched to all-nautral facial cleansing products. I'm using coconut oil to wash and moisturize my face and a homemade sugar scrub. My skin has never felt better. My pal Emorie has a great post about the benefits of using coconut oil.
 I also wanted to make a quick reminder -- Google Reader is shutting down on Monday!! So, if you're a procrastinator, you'll definitely want to find a new way to subscribe to your favorite blogs before then. Here's a few ways that you can keep subscribing to A North Star in an Eastern Sky (& I hope that you do!):
+ Copy the feed address and paste it into a new RSS reader: http://feeds.feedburner.com/ANorthStarInAnEasternSky
+ Subscribe via email by entering your email into the widget on the right-hand sidebar. Note: a pop-up will appear asking you to verify your email address, so make sure you disable your pop-up blocker for just a second.
+ Sign up for Bloglovin', which will easily import all of your blog subscriptions from Google Reader. You can follow A North Star in an Eastern Sky here: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4713735/a-north-star-in-an-eastern-sky
+ You can follow me on Twitter, Pinterest, and now Facebook; I'll make sure to link to each new post!
What are you guys looking forward to this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and thoughts, but please keep it respectful. Spam will be removed. -Kara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...