- I'd like to travel around the East Coast. At this point, I've only visited Hoboken, NYC, Upstate New York, and briefly Philadelphia and D.C. I'd like to spend more time in both Philly and D.C. and go up to Boston and Maine. We also want to visit Keith's Aunt and Uncle in Vermont
- I want to go to the Museum of Modern Art. I've visited NYC a couple of times and still haven't made it to MOMA.
- I'd like to go camping somewhere nearby and explore some of the natural landscapes
- I'm terrified of the NYC subway system. Its definitely a goal of mine to become comfortable enough to ride it solo.
- I want to visit Ground Zero. Again, I've managed to miss this important memorial during my previous visits to NYC
- I'm eager to explore the local gems. Find the little cafes, bars, and stores that make my new city unique.
- Take a screenprinting class.
- Visit the High Line park in NYC
- A trip to Jersey Shore, because, well, we have to.
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
East Coast Dream List
After making my Minnesota Bucket List, I started thinking about what things I was excited to do after moving to New Jersey. I'm calling it my East Coast Dream List: