|Lake Itasca, Summer 2012|
So, here we are. It is October 28th, and I have about two months left in Minnesota. While that feels like such a long time, I know it will pass quickly (especially with the upcoming holidays). I'm starting to realize that there are some things that I love about Minnesota that I won't be able to do in New Jersey. I've been thinking a lot about the things that I want to make sure that I do before I leave. Here's my Farewell to Minnesota Bucket List:
- Dine at some favorite local restaurants: the
Groveland Tap, the Original Pancake House, Al's Breakfast, the Chatterbox Pub, Annie's, the Lion's Tap
- Enjoy the natural sites:
Minnehaha falls, visiting some lakes, around and across the Mississippi.
- I'd like to check out Indeed Brewery, which just opened in NE Minneapolis near where I used to intern
- I'd love to make it up to Duluth for a weekend, but I doubt that I'll have time to do that.
- A trip to the Minnesota Zoo, because I haven't gone in years!
- Drink as much Dunn Bros and Caribou coffee as possible
- Visit the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden
- And, of course, spend as much time with my family and friends