http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y460/krschfld/navbar6_zps9e757c7d.png

home about me contact advertise disclosures

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

MN Bucket List: Chatterbox Pub


Source: stpauljaycees.org
Over last weekend, my friend Jenna and I met for a late dinner at the Chatterbox Pub. Its definitely one of my favorite restaurants. It has a really great menu (one of my favorites is the Perfect Grilled Cheese which includes cheeses and pesto on focaccia) and features microbrews on tap. One of the best parts about the Chatterbox is that you can play board games while you wait for your food! Or, you can ask to sit at one of the couches and play vintage gaming systems.

Source: bsmknighterrant.org
 The Chatterbox has been part of my life for a long time! I went there for dinner before both of my high school proms, multiple times over the years with friends for drinks and board games, and its one of Keith's and my favorite date spots.

To view more posts from my Minnesota Bucket List, click here. I am not affiliated with or compensated for my review of the Chatterbox Pub. Just me sharing my opininions with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and thoughts, but please keep it respectful. Spam will be removed. -Kara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...