http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y460/krschfld/navbar6_zps9e757c7d.png

home about me contact advertise disclosures

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Blog Makeover

A North Star in an Eastern Sky got a bit of a face lift today. By a bit, I mean 180 degree turnaround. I happened to do a google search for "color palettes" and Design Seeds was the second link.


Mind. Blown.

Design Seeds is full of lovely palettes. I could see using them as inspiration for room decor, a wedding or party theme, and crafting. This is definitely a site to bookmark and to return to whenever in need of a spark.


I redesigned my blog following the above palette, but honestly as I keep scrolling through her site I'm tempted to change it again. As a new blogger, I feel like I'm more aware of how other blogs or bloggers do this, that, or the other thing. And, I can feel my style changing as I try out different methods of doing things. I guess its important to remember that many of them have been doing this for years and are comfortable in their writing and posting style... I'm sure mine will continue to change as I develop a stronger voice and feel more and more like "me."


all images via design-seeds.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and thoughts, but please keep it respectful. Spam will be removed. -Kara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...