http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y460/krschfld/navbar6_zps9e757c7d.png

home about me contact advertise disclosures

Monday, February 4, 2013

Superbowl Sunday


Did everyone enjoy the Superbowl? I think everyone can agree that Beyonce was the winner.

Hah, just kidding. I actually hoped that the 49ers would win-- I have both Michael Crabtree and the 49ers defense on my fantasy teams. That said, I'm not really thaaaat interested in football, so I'm not too crushed. Our friend Tanvir came down from Toronto to visit us, so we had a few mutual friends over to watch the game and to catch-up.

We had a pretty impressive spread, if I may say so myself. I love to cook and entertain in small groups, so it was so much fun to get ready. We had buffalo wings, chile and lime cabbage slaw, hot crab dip, and stuffed-jalapenos, guac and salsa, and a veggie and hummus platter. Honestly, it was the perfect amount of food for the five of us. I can't wait until we can host another get-together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and thoughts, but please keep it respectful. Spam will be removed. -Kara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...