http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y460/krschfld/navbar6_zps9e757c7d.png

home about me contact advertise disclosures

Friday, March 1, 2013

TGIF: March 1, 2013


TGIF! Another week over and it's already March!  Here's a few mini moments that didn't make the blog this week:
  1. I've been living in these Gap pants that I bought about a month ago for work. They're the perfect amount of stretchy, so they're the most comfortable, but they're structured enough to look very pulled together. (not sponsored, just love them!)
  2. I'm obsessed with this Kale salad, and this from the girl who has never understood everyone's love of it. I use crasins instead of pomegranate and it's delicious and hearty.
  3. Mom sent girl scout cookies this week, which I've loved! I used it as an excuse to eat Trefoils for breakfast (they're great dipped in coffee)
  4. The weather has been getting warmer here in New Jersey, so I took full advantage by whipping out flats for the first time in 2013!
  5. More mini quiches for breakfast. These had sausage, peppers, broccoli, and onion; served with a side of spicy salsa. 
Hope everyone has great plans for the weekend!

linking up for the first time with:
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and thoughts, but please keep it respectful. Spam will be removed. -Kara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...