TGIF! Another week over and it's already March! Here's a few mini moments that didn't make the blog this week:
- I've been living in these Gap pants that I bought about a month ago for work. They're the perfect amount of stretchy, so they're the most comfortable, but they're structured enough to look very pulled together. (not sponsored, just love them!)
- I'm obsessed with this Kale salad, and this from the girl who has never understood everyone's love of it. I use crasins instead of pomegranate and it's delicious and hearty.
- Mom sent girl scout cookies this week, which I've loved! I used it as an excuse to eat Trefoils for breakfast (they're great dipped in coffee)
- The weather has been getting warmer here in New Jersey, so I took full advantage by whipping out flats for the first time in 2013!
- More mini quiches for breakfast. These had sausage, peppers, broccoli, and onion; served with a side of spicy salsa.