http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y460/krschfld/navbar6_zps9e757c7d.png

home about me contact advertise disclosures

Friday, May 3, 2013

TGIF: May 3, 2013

I'm really glad this week is over. If you know anyone in school, then you know that this is a pretty rough time of year. But, I've been doing a pretty good job of taking care of myself, eating good meals, and exercising. Here's a few snaps from this week:



We made a pretty delicious BBQ chicken sandwich earlier this week. Cook up some chicken breasts, shred them, then put them back in the pan with plenty of BBQ sauce (I love Sweet Baby Rays) until heated up. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and let it melt, then serve on soft bread. YUM!  


Keith and I have been talking about getting back into running for way too long.  A few years ago I was really into running and even did a few races, but then shin splints and winter, excuses.... and I've never really gotten back into it the way that I want to. We finally decided that we should go running together. I've never really had a running buddy before, but it's pretty fun running with a significant other. It gives us some quality time to talk and makes us feel good about ourselves!


Well, I just finished the second to last full week of the semester. Whoo!! This week I've had to give a presentation and write a large paper. I'm pretty proud that I was able to write 13 pages in a little over a day! Needless to say, It was a little crazy around here for a few days. 


I treated myself to some new earrings this week. I knew finals were going to be a little nuts, so it was a preemptive reward for getting through them? Let's say it was. Macy's was actually having a really great sale last weekend & I've been looking for a great pair of everyday gold studs... these Kate Spade babies fit the bill perfectly. I've worn them every day!

2008

Last, but definitely not least, today is my daddy's birthday. He passed a few years ago, but I think about him all the time. Birthday's are always a little bit harder. I'm missing him especially hard today.

As always, linking up with the lovely Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and thoughts, but please keep it respectful. Spam will be removed. -Kara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...